9.06.2008

New Apartment and Thank You!

First of all, I want to thank my family for everything. I wasn't able to send out individual thank you notes, but I wanted to thank all of those who came to Menudo Day. I really enjoyed seeing all of you! Tio Jose, thanks for taking me out to lunch and for the gifts. Tia Lupe, thank you so much for the plates, silverware, and all of the stuff for my kitchen! It looks great! Thank you all so much for everything! 

Just a little introduction, this is where I like to publish my thoughts, photos, and some architecture thoughts and information. I like to update it as much as possible and you can keep track of me and what I am up to. It's a good way to get into the mind of Nick... 

As for today, I am just posting some pictures of the new apartment because I promised most of you. Karen, I think that you would like it here, I wish that you were here so that we can decorate it together, but I guess this will do for now! Haha. 

Check them out guys! 



No comments:

nicholas john ter meer

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I am from southern California, but for now I live and go to school in Boston, MA where I study architecture at one of the finest institutions that our country has to offer (www.wit.edu/arch).